Welcome to the Muslim community.
We pray that Allah (All Praises to Him), bless you on your new journey through life.
Your focus on reaching this point in your life is proof of your quest to seeking knowledge of The Truth. Allah (All Praises to Him) sent the first verses of the Qur’an to know about Him; the ultimate purpose of our existence.
"Recite: In the name of your Lord who created man from a clot. Recite: And the Lord is the Most Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man that which he knew not." (Quran, 96:1-5)
The following traditions of the Prophet Muhammad supplement the foregoing teachings of the Qur'an in the following way:
- Seek knowledge "even though it be in China."
- "The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female."
- "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."
- "God has revealed to me, 'Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven.'
- "The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge."
- Some one asked the Prophet : "Who is the biggest scholar?" He replied: "He who is constantly trying to learn from others, for a scholar is ever hungry for more knowledge."
- "Contemplating deeply for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship."
- "To listen to the words of the learned and to instill unto others the lessons of science is better than religious exercises."
- "Acquire knowledge: it enables its possessor to distinguish right from the wrong, it lights the way to heaven; it is our friend in the desert, our society in solitude, our companion when friendless - it guides us to happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an ornament among friends and an armor against enemies."
We invite you to visit the following links to help you get more acquinted with the community:
We look forward to seeing you soon
Center for Peace | 1021 N. Goldenrod Rd. Second Floor Orlando, FL 32807 |Tel: (407)273-8363 ext:30 |Fax:(407)273-0266 | email@example.com