Department of MEDIA & Communications
The Central Florida Muslim community is a snapshot of the proverbial American melting pot, represnting an American community with at least 30 nationalities, who share similar values of love, peace, justice, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and compassion for others. Expressing and reinforcing these common values is vital in promoting our country’s security and prosperity.
The ISCF Communications & Media Department strives to provide a strong American Muslim voice to the conversations pertaining to American Muslim, Islam, and other topics by sharing an accurate prespective.
The Department also develops programming content on Islam to be distributed amongst various media platforms to dispel stereotypes and misconceptions. With the true facts, we intend to contribute towards a more informed public discourse.
Our objectives are the following:
- Provide a credible partnership with media outlets for reliable source on current issues and events related to Islam and Muslims
- Address misconceptions and misinformation on Islam and Muslims
- Present the contributions American Muslims make in Central Florida
- Provide an outlet for patriotic and peaceful views of American Muslims
- Provide an outlet for Central Florida Muslims to discuss issues relevant to them
- Highlight the richness and diversity of the Central Florida Muslim communityEncourage Muslims to be involved in the media Please contact us to learn of sponsorship opportunities for our programs.
Please send any ideas, comments, or suggestions to:
Islamic Society of Central Florida
Communications & Media Department
(407) 273-8363 Main Office
(877) 740-6420 x 19 - ISCF Media Relations (after hours)
(407) 273-0266 fax